Application for ClubWorks is currently closed
What is ClubWorks?
ClubWorks is a programme, managed by London Sport and funded by the Greater London Authority. It is designed to help support clubs and organisations in London through:
• Developing coaches and volunteers
• Attracting new members
• Helping to access funding
• Planning for the future
London Sport is working with a wide range of partners including StreetGames
, London Youth
, Women in Sport
, Sporting Equals
, Sports Marketing Network
, Club Matters
, and Make Sport Fun
Who is ClubWorks for?
ClubWorks is aimed at community clubs and organisations, youth clubs, as well as traditional sports clubs, delivering in a London Borough. Clubs and organisations are selected based on them having the desire to grow and develop, engage more people and commit to a two-year programme. For more information, read About ClubWorks here.
Click here to see a map for details of the current ClubWorks programmes.
What do ClubWorks organisations get?
Two years of one-to-one contact and support from a dedicated Club Support Officer.
A personalised programme to help your club or organisation to grow; opportunities include:
• Bespoke support for your organisation;
• Mentoring and workshops;
• Diversifying your membership;
• Help with funding applications;
• Volunteer and coach recruitment;
• Club forums.
What other support is there?
In addition, you will receive:
• Help engaging with local schools and clubs;
• Support with linking to other partners and organisations;
• London Sport newsletter;
• Access to exclusive London Sport initiatives;
• Invitations to London Sports events;
• Support with accreditations, such as Clubmark, StreetMark and Quality Mark.
Hear more from ClubWorks and sign up to the ClubWorks newsletter