Want to enter the London Sport Awards 2020?
The London Sport Awards are the biggest celebration of grassroots physical activity and sport in the capital. It recognises the best of the best of clubs, groups, organisations and individuals help make London the most active city in the world.
For 2020, we have eight Awards categories to ensure we cover every aspect of the physical activity and sport sector across the capital. If you aren’t sure which category best suits your project, group, individual or product – drop us an email.
We recommend reading the criteria for each Award before submitting your nomination – you can submit your nomination into multiple Award categories.
Deadline for entries: Wednesday 8 January 2020.
Enter the London Sport Awards 2020:
Click on the Award categories above to see the full nomination criteria and to enter
Why enter the London Sport Awards?
There are so many reasons to enter the London Sport Awards, the capital’s biggest celebration of grassroots physical activity and sport:
- Free and simple entry – the Awards are free to enter and it’s just one simple form to nominate yourself or a partner you know who is doing outstanding work within London.
- Expert judging panel – our judges are industry experts, they know incredible work when they see it so if you’re nomination is one of the final three shortlisted you know it’s fully deserved.
- London-wide recognition – our Award winners are the best of the best in London with the Awards providing you with an incredible platform to share your success and best practice.
- Showcase – the Awards provides you with an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work as well as learn more from others in the sector.
- Celebrate your successes – Londoners across the capital work so hard every day to help make the city a more active place, this is the opportunity to celebrate those successes.
General nomination guidance:
Each Award category has its own set of criteria, we strongly recommend reading this and using it to strengthen your nomination. However, there is also general guidance which is applicable to whichever Award category you are nominating for.
- Each nomination should relate to work which took place in the 2019 calendar year (it may still be ongoing).
- Each nomination should explain how diversity and inclusive practices are part of the project/organisation/group/team etc.