London Sport Awards 2021
Attending the London Sport Awards 2021
Limited numbers of general sale tickets for the London Sport Awards are available here.
When they sell out, please sign-up to our waitlist and you’ll recieve an automatic notification if additional tickets are released.
London Sport is excited to welcome guests back to the Guildhall for our annual Awards ceremony. You won’t need to show a vaccine passport, however to keep everyone safe:
- Please take a rapid lateral flow test no more than 48 hours before arriving at the Guildhall for the London Sport Awards.
- If your test is positive, you have any symptoms, or you’ve been in contact with anyone who has recently tested positive, please do not attend the Awards and follow government guidelines on self-isolation.
Updated: 24 November 2021.
London Sport is excited to welcome guests back to the Guildhall for our annual Awards ceremony. To keep everyone safe:
- The City of London Corporation has increased ventilation and cleaning in the Guildhall and surrounding areas.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue.
- As per government guidance, masks will not be mandatory though guests are more than welcome to wear face coverings as they see fit.
Please be considerate of other guests at all times. London Sport will continue to monitor government guidance closely in the build-up to the London Sport Awards so please check all Awards communications as the advice may change. Thank you for supporting us to keep the Awards safe and have a fantastic evening.
Updated: 24 November 2021
At the London Sport Awards 2021 we’ll be using contactless/digital ticketing.
All tickets will be issued as QR codes, which will be scanned on arrival at the venue.
As is tradition at the London Sport Awards, the evening’s dress code is Black Tie and Trainers.
If you are unable to attend the London Sport Awards, please let us know on email@example.com so we can re-allocate your ticket.
Support the London Sport Awards 2021
Nominations for the London Sport Awards 2021 will open on Tuesday 1 June.
The nominations period will last for six weeks, closing at 5pm on Thursday 15 July.
The Awards are open to any club, organisation, group, association, partnership or individual based or working in London.
Yes. There is no limit to the number of nominations you can enter.
You can enter the same project into numerous categories (as long as it meets the respective criteria) and you may enter more than one project/person per organisation.
Nominations from previous winners and shortlisted nominees will be accepted
The criteria for each nomination will be available on our website. Criteria is also on the online nomination form.
Shortlisted nominees will be announced at the end of the nominations period following the Judging Day.