Open Sessions is the free, easy way for providers to promote physical activity sessions as open data.
Designed for small to medium activity providers who don’t have an online booking system, Open Sessions is an online portal which makes it easy to publish activity session details to the web’s biggest activity finders.
Open Sessions, operated by London Sport, gives sport providers a single place to easily upload and update session details, and make them visible to thousands of potential participants across the best sports, fitness and health-focused websites on the web.
Simply register your organisation to start publishing your sessions. Your activities can then appear on activity finders such as Get Active, Change4Life, Play by Decathalon, and many more.
Why did London Sport create Open Sessions?
We wanted to make it as easy as possible for clubs/organisations to advertise and publicise their activities.
Open Sessions can:
- Be used to manage payments and administration for clubs and organisations.
- Post sessions for FREE and access 1000s of potential customers via the web’s biggest activity finders.
- Process payments via your own website via the Get Active provider widget.
- Create and manage memberships and multiple payment plans.
- Track memberships and members who lose track of payments.
- Easily reconcile payments via direct transfer – up to four direct payments to your nominated bank account per month.
For more information or to get started visit: opensessions.io