Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us make London the most physically active city in the world?
This is an exciting new role within London Sport’s Commercial, Marketing and Communications team. Implement our new strategy for growth, with a particular focus on business development and driving the client pipeline.
You will lead on the commercial operations and trading arm of the charity, driving forward our diversification of income goals through consultancy services and commercial partnerships.
You will not be working in isolation to achieve our impact goals, this is a collective endeavour and you’ll be able to draw on the support from across the organisation, including the wider London Sport Consultancy team.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
• Excellent knowledge of working within a consultancy environment on new business development.
• Ability to create innovative consultancy proposals in collaboration with London Sport experts that meet the needs of clients.
• Ability to implement a strategic approach to prospecting for client and partner acquisition.
• A good understanding of financial forecasting and budgeting.
• Experience of developing and delivering impactful and effective strategies and action plans.
• Excellent communication skills and adept at building effective relationships with clients and partners.
• Good practical knowledge of project management.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in London.
• A lived experience of day-to-day life in London
Deadline & Interviews: We are interviewing as we receive suitable candidates so please do not wait to submit your application. We will close the role when we have identified our preferred candidate.
Start date: ASAP
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com