Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us improve Londoners’ health and happiness by making the capital a more physically active city?
You are a proactive enthusiastic and welcoming person who will be a key part of our organisation in this newly created role. Working closely with colleagues across the team under the leadership of the Director of Finance, People & Governance, you will lead and deliver our ambitious People strategy.
Central to this will be building relationships with the London Sport teams working directly to help more people to become physically active.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
• You will be an experienced manager and have specific expertise in one of the following three areas:
- Leading an HR and employment in-house function
- Leading training and development initiatives for an organisation
- Leading an internally focussed equality, diversity and inclusion strategy,
- You will be be forward-thinking, proactive and able to work autonomously, with of focus on attention to detail – you’ll care about getting things right the first time.
- You have a demonstrable commitment to the personal development of colleagues (and yourself).
- You have a lived experience of day to day life in London.
- You are capable of owning multiple tasks and seeing them through to their conclusion, meeting deadlines and prioritising work.
- You can demonstrate a practical commitment to the values and purpose of London Sport.
- You can demonstrate practical knowledge of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London and to HR functions.
- You are positive, proactive and enjoy working as part of a team.
Download the recruitment pack here.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com