Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us make London the most physically active city in the world?
This is an exciting new role within London Sport’s Insight team. London Sport has a new strategy with a priority to enhance our ability to understand our impact and learn through our work.
This role will work across the organisation to develop and embed high-quality processes and positive impact and learning culture.
You will not be working in isolation to achieve our impact goals, this is a collective endeavour and you’ll be able to draw on the support from across the organisation, including the wider Insight team and as a member of our Impact steering group.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- Excellent understanding of Impact Measurement and evaluation. You apply appropriate and proportionate approaches, tools and methods to maximise learning at project and organisational level.
- You enjoy working with others and helping them learn. You can build rapport, developing positive relationships with colleagues to provide the basis for supporting, advising and influencing the way they undertake impact and learning work.
- You have a strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research techniques and are comfortable in using these techniques to gather relevant data.
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to synthesise data from a range of sources.
- Excellent ability to present data using simple and tailored communication for maximum engagement.
- Strong project management and organisation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
- Lived experience of day-to-day life in London.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org