Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us make London the most physically active city in the world?
We’re looking for an Insight Intern to join our Insight team for 12 months, helping us support the work we do with internally and with partners across the capital.
In this varied role you will develop your skills in research and see you gain valuable experience. You will put your academic talents into practice and engage with teams across the business, gathering information and providing an evidence basis for our work.
Each day will bring different opportunities including supporting high-quality research, using software such as Tableau and suggesting different ways to maximise staff engagement.
By joining the team at London Sport, you’ll become part of a group of people who believe that physical activity and sport can change Londoners’ lives for the better.
We look for team members who are happy to express their opinions, challenge our thinking and really believe in the vision that we’re working to achieve.
In exchange, we offer an energetic, high-paced working environment right at the heart of physical activity and sport in London.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You will support the development and delivery of high-quality research for London Sport staff and external partners sharing valuable insights.
- You will gain exposure to primary and secondary research including survey design, field co-ordination, analysis, reporting and presenting.
- You will undertake analyses using Excel; collecting, reporting and presenting KPIs, and pro-actively suggesting improvements.
- You will visualise data using software such as ArcGIS, Tableau and Power Bi.
- You will maintain and update the Insight Portal to share useful research publications and data
- You will support the delivery of events and workshops
- You will provide administrative support (e.g., handling queries, maintaining files, and sharing summary minutes from meetings).
- You will undertake other duties as assigned by your line manager and other London Sport staff as appropriate.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com