Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us make London the most physically active city in the world?
We’re looking for a Marketing and Communications intern to join our External Relations team for 12 months, helping us to land our Marketing, Communications and Events plans.
Supporting the whole M&C team, you’ll be given exposure to a huge range of projects including our landmark annual London Sport Awards, our industry-leading Active London conference and our SportTech innovation programme Sport Tech Hub, as well as getting involved in the full range of day-to-day communications tasks.
Every day will have something a little bit different to get involved in: one day, you’ll be running our social media accounts and the next you’ll be out across London capturing video content that tells the story of our work across the capital.
By joining the team at London Sport, you’ll become part of a group of people who believe that physical activity and sport can change Londoners’ lives for the better.
We look for team members who are happy to express their opinions, challenge our thinking and really believe in the vision that we’re working to achieve.
In exchange, we offer an energetic, high-paced working environment right at the heart of physical activity and sport in London.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You have strong communication skills in all forms, with the ability to research, write and edit well for publication/promotional purposes.
- You have an in-depth understanding of social media and knowledge of marketing programmes and strategies for products, services and events.
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and creative with a keen eye for detail.
- You enjoy being a part of a team and have a positive, collaborative and engaging approach to working with colleagues.
- You have strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects at one time.
- You have lived experience of day to day life in London.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com