Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us make London the most physically active city in the world?
We’re looking for a Project Support Intern to join our Finance, People and Governance team for 12 months, helping support the work we do internally and with partners across the capital.
In this varied role you will develop your skills in digital marketing and see you gain valuable facilities management experience.
You will put your academic talents into practice and engage with teams across the business, supporting two of our key projects.
Each day will bring different opportunities including supporting the development and delivery of our collaborative working space, House of Sport, and develop an understanding in the use of technology and digital methods to bring about behaviour change.
By joining the team at London Sport, you’ll become part of a group of people who believe that physical activity and sport can change Londoners’ lives for the better.
We look for team members who are happy to express their opinions, challenge our thinking and really believe in the vision that we’re working to achieve.
In exchange, we offer an energetic, high-paced working environment right at the heart of physical activity and sport in London.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You have an interest in the potential of digital and technology, and its role in sport and physical activity.
- You have strong communication skills in all forms, with the ability to keep customers satisfied and to be solution focused.
- You are capable of owning multiple tasks and seeing them through to their conclusion, meeting deadlines and prioritising work.
- You are positive and enjoy being a part of a team, having a collaborative approach when it comes to working with others.
- You are proactive in seeking and suggesting improvements, with a keen eye for detail.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com