We are looking for a colleague to lead the implementation and delivery of Sport Tech Hub’s digital communications activities and community engagement.
A creative person with an appetite to curate Sport Tech Hub’s own and original content, as well as working with founders in our community and partners to create and produce multi-channel content, shining the light and celebrating the use of technology in getting people active.
You will work with the colleagues in the Sport Tech Hub team to use our communication activities to grow and nurture our community – consisting of innovators, seekers and investors.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You can demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
- You are a creative thinker that will thrive within an innovative environment.
- You have the ability to understand audiences, develop target personas, and build targeting models across multiple channels.
- You have excellent customer service skills and have the ability to initiate, develop and manage positive relationships.
- You have an excellent understanding of different social media channels and confidence experimenting with new ways to engage a community.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org