We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial person to play a vital role in the future success of the Sport Tech Hub.
You will lead the operations and delivery of our programmes, processes, projects and training, and engagement with our community.
This role will focus on the day-to-day delivery of Sport Tech Hub, implementing and managing key programmes for founders, that are launching, growing or scaling technology to support physical activity and managing our alumni and community.
This role will engage organisations that have the potential to use sport tech to achieve their goals, making them aware of relevant tech solutions and connecting them to relevant ventures to develop partnerships for mutual benefit.
Finally, this role will be key to showcasing the impact of Sport Tech Hub and the contribution it is making towards London Sport’s vision of making London the most active city in the world.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You can demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
- You have experience of supporting founders of tech ventures acting as a sounding board as individuals go through the development of products, services, or businesses.
- You are an experienced project manager able to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate projects.
- You are a creative thinker that will thrive within an innovative environment and lead innovation.
- You have excellent customer service skills are have the ability to initiate, develop and manage positive stakeholder relationships.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to enthuse, persuade, negotiate and influence people through all forms of communication.
- You are positive, proactive and enjoy working as part of a team and have a commitment to personal development.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com