Passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of Londoners?
In this exciting role you will lead on developing London Sport’s approach and plans to enable greater use of physical activity to improve the health of Londoners.
Working with a range of partners across London’s health care system, you will advocate for the role of physical activity to bring about improved health outcomes.
You will forge partnerships to develop and implement interventions that have impact in local communities through using physical activity to prevent poor health, whilst supporting those with existing conditions to gain the benefits.
For more information, check out the recruitment pack below.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- Knowledgeable and understanding of the health-related structures in London,
ideally gained through working in a health related setting. You understand
how to effectively communicate with partners in the London health care
- You have an ability to build and manage trusted relationships and
partnerships that lead to impactful collaborations.
- A can-do positive attitude and flexible, solution-focussed approach. You have
the ability to develop new innovative solutions and drive such interventions
and projects through to realisation and delivery.
- An experienced line manager able to direct and support a team working on a
range of priorities.
- You have lived experience of day to day life in London.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com