London Sport is a charity (reg. no. 1165100) whose mission is to help Londoners live longer, healthier, and happier lives through being active.
Physical inactivity is responsible for 1 in 6 premature deaths in the UK, which is why our work is so vital.
With your support, we can provide sport and physical activity to communities who face the greatest challenges of inequality and inactivity.
Sporting Chance Prize Draw
We are joining the Sporting Chance Prize Draw 2023.
£10 buys a ticket for a raffle like no other. There are 80 amazing sporting prizes on offer including premiership rugby tickets, masterclasses from Olympians and skiing in St. Moritz.
What’s more, 100% of the money goes to helping Londoners live more active lives.
The draw is perfect as a staff fundraising campaign, or as a staff recognition scheme. To help with this, we’ll send you a toolkit to help you engage your staff and customers.
The prize draw is open between 1st and 31st of March. You can sign up to an email alert when tickets are available by putting your email in the box below.
One off and regular donations
We welcome one-off and regular donations. Please visit our JustGiving page to donate.
Your funding will help us support projects enabling communities across London to be active.
- £500 could fund free places for children from low-income families to access a school holiday activity club for one week.
- £2,000 would fund the purchase of equipment to engage women and teenage girls with physical activity in a safe and non-traditional environment through our Space for Girls project.
- £5,000 could fund interactive play equipment at a community hub (e.g. library or community centre) to engage hundreds of local families.
Calling all online shoppers – you can now support our vital work with your purchases.
By using AmazonSmile and selecting ‘London Sport’ as your chosen charity, you can help Londoners live longer, happier and healthier lives through access to sport and physical activity.
AmazonSmile is available at smile.amazon.com on your web browser and can be activated in the Amazon Shopping app for iOS and Android phones. When you shop with AmazonSmile, 0.5% of your eligible purchases will be donated to London Sport.
For lower-income families, nearly 8 in 10 are doing less physical activity as a result of the cost-of-living crisis.
This new year you can play your part.
Whether you enjoy tennis sessions, take your children to gymnastics training or swim regularly, next time you move your way, help another Londoner move their way.
Please donate what you can to help an adult or child who is struggling financially to access a physical activity session for free and enjoy the health and wellbeing benefits that you enjoy.
- £10 could help a child access a free activity club in the holidays.
- £15 could help fund a full day Urban Sport pop up session in a deprived area of London.
- £20 could buy a home activity pack to help a family be active.