FREE open data eco-system solution for partners
London Sport’s FREE open data eco-system offer.
London Sport is building and supply London-based local authorities, and community sport & physical activity partners, with free branded open data eco-systems, aiming to make local sport & physical activity opportunities easier to discover and book for residents.
London Sport have developed two landing pages to be used by partners – you can read me about these below, and find out how you can claim your own free landing pages!
Get Active landing page
Get Active is London Sport’s digital product making it easy for people to find free and low-cost ways to be active.
London Sport’s Get Active landing page offers organisations an opportunity to benefit from a branded webpage they can drive their target audience to, enabling them to find local activities taking place.
- Are you a local authority looking for a free way to help your residents search, discover and book local sport and physical activity opportunities in your borough?
- Perhaps you’re a London-based charity interested in helping your target beneficiaries live healthier, more active lives, but you don’t know where to signpost them?
- Maybe you’re an organisation wanting to help disabled Londoners find accessible and inclusive sport and physical activity opportunities nearby?
Open Sessions landing page
Open Sessions is London Sport’s free-to-use digital product making it easy for activity providers to publish open data compliant activity data and promote their sessions to new people.
London Sport’s Open Sessions landing page offers organisations an opportunity to benefit from a branded webpage they can drive activity providers to, enabling them to easily publish their activity data and subsequently benefit from free advertising and promotion on Get Active. Activity providers can be grassroots sports clubs, community organisations, local project delivers – anyone running, delivering or managing sport and physical activity sessions!
- Are you a local authority looking to encourage more activity providers to publish their data so your residents have a wider variety of options and choice when they search Get Active?
- Perhaps you’re a governing body / organisation wanting to support your local delivery partners or members to better advertise their activities to achieve more reach – which, in turn, will also ensure your target beneficiaries are more easily able to discover a broader range of sessions on get Active?
Join our community
If you’re a founder or leader within the sports, health & wellbeing tech sector and would like to join our Slack community to collaborate with other likeminded individuals and organisations, click here.