Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us make London the most physically active city in the world?
We are looking for a enthusiastic, hard-working and ambitious intern to join the dynamic Commercial, Marketing and Communication team at London Sport.
This is a varied and exciting role that will develop your skill-set in marketing and communications and see you gain valuable experience in the planning and delivery of events, new business development and commercial partnership activation.
You will put your academic talents into real-life scenarios and engage with teams from right across the business.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
About Our Intern Programme
At London Sport, we have been hosting interns every year since 2016. We are proud that our organisation is somewhere people can learn and develop and we want our interns to make the most of their time with us.
We know you will start with little, or no experience so we will give you all the support and development you need to help you learn, grow and gain the experience you need to help your future career. As well as a line manager, each intern is also offered a mentor to help assist you with future career goals you
- You have strong communication skills in all forms, with the ability to research, write and edit well for publication/promotional purposes.
- You have an in-depth understanding of social media and knowledge of marketing programmes and strategies for products, services and events.
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and creative with a keen eye for detail.
- You enjoy being a part of a team and have a positive, collaborative and engaging approach to working with colleagues.
- You have strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects at one time.
- You have lived experience of day to day life in London.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org