Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us improve Londoners’ health and happiness by making the capital a more physically active city?
This role will focus on the development and delivery of London Sport’s new approach to help partners unlock the potential of digital and tech-based solutions to address inequality in physical activity.
You will engage stakeholders that have the potential to use tech and digital solutions to achieve their goals, understand their challenges and identify opportunities to support them to upskill and broker connections with relevant solution partners.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing an annual content programme for sector partners and companies with digital and tech solutions, guiding them through the programme and connecting them.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You can demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
- You have a good understanding of how to develop products, services or similar initiatives, from start to finish.
- You have the ability to work with participants to understand their needs and identify suitable approaches to address these.
- You are a creative thinker that will thrive in innovative environments.
- You have the ability to initiate, develop, and manage positive stakeholder relationships.
- You are positive, proactive and enjoy working as part of a team and have a commitment to personal development.
- Lived experience of London.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
Download the Recruitment Pack here
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org