Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us improve Londoners’ health and happiness by making the capital a more physically active city?
We are looking for an Administrator to join the dynamic Impact and Innovation Directorate at London Sport, supporting the varied efforts of our Insight and Impact, Innovation and Digital and Technology teams.
A major part of this role will involve daily tasks to ensure the smooth running of the Sport England Active Lives Children and Young People survey, a valuable source of insight used to shape policy and practice. Handling queries and co-ordinating with schools and recruiters your efforts will encourage survey completion to help track changes in attitudes and behaviours linked with physical activity.
You will also gain exposure to other London Sport projects and programmes developed in line with our new LDN Moving strategy, to support Londoners and help them lead more healthy active lives delivering a mixture of planned and ad-hoc support.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You are well organised and have a good attention to detail.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You effectively manage your time across multiple tasks, prioritising effectively, taking
responsibility to deliver tasks efficiently and effectively
- You maintain a positive outlook, proactively address issues/challenges encountered with a
- You have the ability to work independently but also enjoy working as part of a team developing rapport and positive relationships with others
- You are motivated by the opportunity to learn and able to develop new skills
- You are interested in developing evidence and learning to help London Sport achieve greater project impact in line with our charitable aims
- You are a competent user of software packages e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and similar to
support project management efforts.
- You can demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and
inclusion in relation to London.
- You have lived experience of day-to-day life in London.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack here. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org