Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you support us in helping every Londoner to find their way to move more?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and ambitious Intern to join the dynamic Commercial, Marketing and Communications team at London Sport.
This is a varied and exciting role that will develop your skill-set in marketing and communications and see you gain valuable experience in the planning and delivery of events, new business development and commercial partnership activation. You will put your academic talents into real-life scenarios and engage with teams from right across the business.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You are motivated and have a passion to learn and develop your skills
- You have strong communication skills in all forms, with the ability to research, write and edit well for publication/promotional purposes
- You have an in-depth understanding of social media and knowledge of marketing programmes and strategies for products, services and events.
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and creative with a keen eye for detail.
- You enjoy being a part of a team and have a positive, collaborative attitude.
- You have lived experience of day to day life in London.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
Download the Recruitment Pack here
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org