Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you support us in helping every Londoner to find their way to move more?
You are a talented, enthusiastic, and confident person within the London Sport team leading on our Digital and Technology work. Your work focuses on leading the team developing and implementing strategies that aim to support a range of stakeholders to use Digital and Technology to get people to be more physically active.
This is an exciting new position within London Sport, that brings with it the opportunity to deliver a new Digital and Technology strategy. The team’s remit will include our flagship Sport Tech Hub and Get Active products.
Central to this will be the development of successful internal and external relationships and
contribution to overall organisational strategy.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- Experienced leader in a digital and/or technology context. You can find creative solutions to strategic and operational challenges.
- Successfully led the development and delivery of digital/technology transformation strategy.
- Excellent influencer and collaborator. Adept at building effective relationships with colleagues, direct reports and other stakeholders.
- An innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward to leverage new impactful opportunities.
- Robust understanding of, and/or hands-on experience in, the delivery of successful projects.
- Experience of working with project management methodologies and in creating and managing project documentation.
- Understand digital marketing and communications. Particularly delivering consumer facing
campaigns and partnerships that engage targeted audiences.
- You can lead the strategic and operational process of managing digital products, such as working in collaboration with developers, marketing teams and customer support functions.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Capable of owning multiple tasks and seeing them through to their conclusion, meeting deadlines and prioritising work.
- You are positive, proactive and enjoy working as part of a team.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
Download the Recruitment Pack here
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org