Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you support us in helping every Londoner to find their way to move more?
This is a new role within London Sport and offers an exciting opportunity to lead the implementation of our People Strategy.
You will be an experience manager looking for a new challenge which offers flexible and hybrid options. As part of the Finance, People & Governance Directorate you will work with colleagues across London Sport focused on delivering our mission helping every community in London find their way to move more ultimately ensuring that all Londoners are living longer, healthier and happier lives through being active.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You will be an experienced manager, likely to be evidenced by CIPD qualification (or equivalent level of ability and experience), and have worked in a management position in an HR/ people department of a similar sized organisation for the last two years.
- You will be be forward-thinking, proactive and able to work autonomously, with of focus on
attention to detail – you’ll care about getting things right the first time.
- You’ll have a desire to provide a quality service to stakeholders is important to you.
- You have a demonstrable commitment to the personal development of colleagues (and yourself).
- You have a lived experience of day to day life in London.
- You are capable of owning multiple tasks and seeing them through to their conclusion, meeting deadlines and prioritising work.
- You can demonstrate practical knowledge of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London and to HR functions.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com