Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us make London the most physically active city in the world?
You are an enthusiastic and confident person who will lead our House of Sport Operations team.
Working closely with the Director of Finance, People & Governance you will be responsible for effective management of House of Sport, ensuring excellence in facility management, customer service and financial management in addition to taking responsibility for the day to day operations.
Focus of the role is to maintain a collaborative co-working environment for London Sport and our residents, ensuring high levels of operational efficiency, communication, safety, and legal compliance.
We aim to continually offer good service and value to our residents, partners, and
For more information, check out the recruitment pack below.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- Experience of Facilities Management for a multi-resident facility including knowledge of lease agreements, service provider contracts and procurement.
- Experience and/or knowledge of budget management, financial planning and procurement procedures.
- Strong communication skills, adept at building effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Capable of owning multiple tasks and seeing them through to their conclusion, meeting deadlines and prioritising work.
- Bringing attention to detail and problem-solving skills to all work.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
- Ability to demonstrate a practical commitment to the Values and Behaviours of London Sport.
- Lived experience of day-to-day life in London.
- You are positive, proactive and enjoy working as part of a team.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org