Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us improve Londoners’ health and happiness by making the capital a more physically active city?
This role will focus on managing digital, technology and innovation projects and products that seek to address inequality in physical activity across London. This role will involve testing, learning and delivering a range of projects aiming to uncover innovative ways to deliver impact.
You’ll manage projects that help our partners unlock the potential of digital and tech solutions and innovative approaches to influence behavior and achieve their goals. You’ll also support the product management of our owned digital products to ensure they are continually developed and maintained to meet the needs of users.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
• You have experience developing and delivering projects, products or similar initiatives from start to finish.
• Experience of selecting and using appropriate project management methodologies and in creating and managing project documentation.
• You have experience working with participants to research user needs and devise projects or product features accordingly.
• You are an experienced project manager able to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate projects and programmes of work.
• You are a creative thinker that will thrive within an innovative environment.
• You have the ability to initiate, develop and manage positive stakeholder relationships.
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to enthuse, persuade, negotiate and influence people through all forms of communication.
• You are positive, proactive and enjoy working as part of a team and have a commitment to personal development.
• You can demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email [email protected]