Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you support us in helping every Londoner to find their way to move more?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Support Intern to join the dynamic Finance, People and Governance at London Sport.
This is a varied and exciting role that will develop your knowledge, skills and experience by working across a range of London Sport projects and work areas.
You will engage with teams across London Sport supporting on projects, events and office management operations.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You have good communication skills in all forms, with the ability to keep customers
satisfied and to be solution focused.
- You are capable of owning multiple tasks and seeing them through to their conclusion,
meeting deadlines and prioritising work.
- You are positive and enjoy working in teams and foster a collaborative approach. You are
also confident and efficient working independently.
- You are proactive in seeking and suggesting improvements, finding opportunities to
develop your skills, and have a keen eye for detail.
- You have lived experience of day-to-day life in London.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email [email protected]