Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you help us improve Londoners’ health and happiness by making the capital a more physically active city?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident person to be a key part of our Finance, People &
Governance team. Working closely with colleagues across the team under the leadership of the
Director of Finance, People & Governance, you will deliver support and services to London Sport
colleagues in these three key areas.
Central to this will be building relationships with the London Sport teams working directly to help
more people to become physically active.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You have an understanding of the principles of either good governance, budget management and/or project management
- You have a lived experience of day to day life in London.
- You are capable of owning multiple tasks and seeing them through to their conclusion, meeting deadlines and prioritising work.
- You can demonstrate a practical commitment to the Values and Behaviours of London Sport.
- You can demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
- You have a commitment to personal development.
- You are positive, proactive and enjoy working as part of a team.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
Download the Recruitment Pack here
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com