Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you support us in helping every Londoner to find their way to move more?
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic person to join the London Sport team as part of our Physical Activity and Sport Development Team.
You will gain exposure across London Sport’s work developed in line with our new LDN Moving strategy, to support Londoners and help them lead more healthy active lives delivering a mixture of planned and ad-hoc support.
The purpose of the role is to support the successful delivery of specific projects and programmes to contribute to London Sport’s overall strategy and vision.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You are proactive and work with a positive energy.
- You enjoy working as part of a team.
- You have an understanding of project management techniques.
- You have experience of effectively delivering or supporting the delivery of projects and/or
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey information verbally and in
writing to meet the needs of the audience.
- Ability to demonstrate a practical commitment to the Values and Behaviours of London Sport.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and
inclusion in relation to London.
- Passionate about improving the range of opportunities for all Londoners to engage in sport and physical activity.
- You have lived experience of day-to-day life in London.
- You enjoy learning and you are keen to develop your skills and knowledge
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
There are 3 vacancies for this role
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email [email protected]