Do you believe that being active can change people’s lives?
Do you want to work on projects that will shape the future of London for the better?
Could you support us in helping every Londoner to find their way to move more?
The purpose of the role is to support the successful delivery of specific projects and programmes that contribute to London Sport’s overall strategy and vision. We champion a collaborative, place-based approach to sport and physical activity, regularly co-designing with communities. You’ll have the unique opportunity to innovate alongside local stakeholders shaping physical activity led by community needs.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from ethnically diverse communities
- Deaf and disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- You are proactive and work with a positive energy. You enjoy working as part of a team
- You are proactive and work with a positive energy. You enjoy working as part of a team.
- You have an understanding of project management techniques.
- You have experience of effectively delivering or supporting the delivery of projects/programmes.
- You have the ability to collate, edit, summarise and report information.
- You have good communication skills with the ability to convey information verbally and in writing to meet the needs of different audiences.
- You have the ability to demonstrate a practical commitment to the Values and Behaviours of London Sport.
- You have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion in relation to London.
For further details on this role, please download the recruitment pack below. We strongly recommend reading through the recruitment pack before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email [email protected]