We can help you identify funding opportunities to allow your club/organisation/group to grow.
London Sport Consultancy can help you refine your project concept and initiate a tailor-made fundraising strategy to put you on the road to greater success.
We offer support with writing effective funding applications, including evidencing the need and funding workshops as well as help in looking for alternative fundraising opportunities.
We can also help you with:
Funding opportunities analysis
Funding Advice Blog Series
Following on from London Sport Consultancy’s successful webinar series on grant funding, we’re sharing more in-depth learnings through a funding advice blog series.
Applying for grant funding is a highly competitive process. Doing the basics is rarely enough to enjoy consistent success, certainly when applying for higher value grants which involve more complex applications and management requirements. In this series, we cover some of the more complex aspects of being “grant-ready” and why they are important to grant-makers.
This blog explains the first element of ‘grant-readiness’ that organisations in the sport and physical activity sector need to consider, including the following:
- Registering with relevant authorities
- Having a strong and diverse board
- Up-to-date organisational policies around safeguarding, equal opportunities and data protection
- Warning signs grant-makers will look for
- Important things to consider in order to demonstrate you can manage finances at the required level
- Do you use appropriate communication channels to help engage different demographics experiencing unique needs, barriers and habits?
- Does your online presence strike the right tone for your organisation or ask?
- Monitoring, evaluating and evidencing impact of your project on beneficiaries
- Co-design and development of project with target beneficiaries
- Level of ownership and voice beneficiaries hold throughout delivery of project
- An outline of the basic expectations from a grant-giver of your organisation.
- Be aware of expectations and manage your grant carefully, so you don’t damage the relationship with your grant-giver
- Ten tips to help you manage your grant well and to keep your grant-maker happy.