Our multi-disciplinary team of insight and research professionals can assist you with understanding your audiences, evaluating your impact, engaging communities and supporting strategic planning.
We can support you to unlock impactful insights using a range of different approaches and methodologies:
Understanding people and place
- Catchment area analysis
- Socio-economic and population analysis
- Target market segmentation
- Resident and stakeholder consultation
Monitoring and evaluation
- Social value measurement
- Programme monitoring and evaluation
- Outcomes-based evaluation
- Process evaluation
- Online qualitative communities
- Needs assessments
- Place-based approaches
- Idea, programme or intervention testing
Strategic planning and development
- Strategic planning & problem solving
- Physical activity and sport strategy development
- Park and open spaces strategies
- Facilities assessment and strategy development
- Business planning
- Feasibility studies
- Member and user data analysis
- Data visualisation (storytelling)
Examples of our work:
Understanding the barriers to physical activity amongst women and girls in three East London boroughs
Explore the role of local influencers in reaching and engaging less active women in physical activity and sport.
Develop personas and a segmentation of the local female population, grouped by the most defining factors influencing their approach to taking up physical activity.
Supporting the direction of the Active Thames programme
Facilitating the decision-making and identification of opportunities to increase physical activity and diversity in watersports.
Consultation gave a better understanding of the factors affecting participation in watersports from an organisational, administrative, delivery and participation perspective.
More information and contact details:
For more information on how London Sport Consultancy can help with your research and insight needs, email our Insight Consultancy Manager Josh Denington.